IDEAS THAT ARE GOING PLACES
Check out our PTM EXCLUSIVES for upcoming adventures in Canada for 2021 and abroad for fall and into 2022/23.
CURRENT TRAVEL ADVISORIES FOR CANADIANS:
Map of where Canadians may travel as of 11July 2021.
Travel advisories and their protocols in Canada as well as around the world are changing daily.
We read and monitor many in our daily routine so we may better prepare and plan with you.
Follow me : social media pages
my FACEBOOK PAGE - www.facebook.com/leheiss
my INSTAGRAM PAGE - www.instagram.com/lindaptmtravel
my LINKED IN PAGE - www.linkedin.com/linda-heiss-582a0421
IDEAS THAT ARE GOING PLACES
November 2020 - Why use a Travel Agent?
1.Travel is more complicated than ever before. Uncertain times require special measures to protect our comfort and safety, use a professional.
2.Travel specialists receive daily news of new rules, changing policies and protocols. They are working industry protocols to vet transportion, accommodation, land tour companies as well as shipboard and shore excursions.
3. A professional saves you time and stress, reading between the lines and having inside knowledge and experience to plan small or large itineraries while offering new and exciting adventures.
4. Travel professionals work for YOU, have your back, advocate for you, handle the unknown.
5. How valuable is your vacation time, your specialist will follow your journey with you making sure of your comfort every step of the way, dealing with your logistic issues to allow you to enjoy the trip.
6. We use a trusted advisor for all the most important aspects of our life, our homes, our health, our financial security. A trusted advisor protects our travel investment, our happiness and memories.
7. Advisors know where to save you money and ALWAYS recommend and deliver the best value.
8. Specialists enhance your experience, and offer unique services tailored just for you.
9. Human relationships with honest, reputable suppliers are key and by getting to know you, time and money are saved recommending what is in your vision and your budget.
10. Meet and plan along side you and your family members so that each person will feels they were included and have a special day/event just for them.
THIS SITE IS IN FULL CHANGE MODE FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR. PLEASE LOOK BACK FOR ALL UPDATES OVER THE NEXT 4 WEEKS.
The Best Okanagan Experience - A Boutique Tour
June 18 to 24, 2021 7 Days
It's not just wine! Enjoy local food and indigenous experiences...
A tour of the Okanagan is not just about the wine. Take time to learn about First Nations history, enjoy the natural beauty and mouthwatering chef's creations using local and sustainable food sources.
This carefully curated small group tour by our agents Pearl and Bronwen will give you the opportunity to chat to locals and experience the Okanagan like you never have before. You can be sure that you will receive personal attention. Our group size is a maximum of 12 guests with one host to accompany.
Ancient Wonders of Greece and Ephesus
September 3 to 10, 2021 10 Days
The jaw-dropping coastline, picture perfect water and delightful old towns of Greece await you!
Feast your eyes on Santorini's raven-black cliffs, inhale the scent of heather and pines on the sacred island of Patmos, walk on cobblestones worn smooth by peasants and knights...
Stray off the beaten path to swim in the lagoon where goddess Athena was said to bathe.
Each day adds a new page as you write your own legend.
Great Bear Rainforest
LINDBLAD EXPEDITIONS AND NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
VOYAGE TO THE GREAT BEAR RAINFOREST: NATIVE CULTURE AND WILDLIFE IN THE LAND OF THE SPIRIT BEAR
September 7, 2021
Sail into the narrow, winding fjords of northern British Columbia and enter the domain of the rare Spirit Bear. Also known as a Kermode bear, it is a variant of the North American black bear and can
only be found in the pristine wilderness of the Great Bear Rainforest.
The forest is roughly the size of Ireland and one of NationaL Geographic’s “Places of a Lifetime.”
Hike along its salmon-rich streams, enter forests of towering cedars, and see the protected region’s abundant wildlife.
Society Islands and Tuamotus
The cruise of a lifetime aboard the award-winning
m/s Paul Gaugin is closer than you think!
10 nights aboard the 5+ star m/s Paul Gaugin
Enjoy two full days in the quintessential Pacific paradise of Bora Bora.
Visit Fakarava, a UNESCO-classified Nature Reserve
Pay a call on Huahine the "Garden Island"
South Seas Paradise - Add a Land and Sea Package to your Cruise
OCTOBER 03 – 06 & OCTOBER 15 -16, 2021
Tiare -- her father had called her by the name of the white, scented flower which, they tell you, if you have once smelt, will always draw you back to Tahiti in the end, however far you may have roamed