top of page
Whitehorse, Canada and the Aurora Borealis
Bringing together the natural and cultural beauty of the Yukon!
Five Day Tour - February 10th-14th, 2022
This small group (max 12 participants!) will travel to Whitehorse together from Vancouver (flights included) and enjoy the culture and natural experiences that the Yukon has to offer!
Experience these exclusive adventures
First Nations Culture
Northern Lights Viewing at the Aurora Centre
Small Ship Expeditions
with JENNIFER HOLLETT Executive Director, The Walrus
onboard the Ocean Endeavour
June 12–23, 2022 Starts: St. John's, NL, Canada Ends: St. John's, NL, Canada
July 4–15, 2022 Starts: St. John's, NL, Canada Ends: St. John's, NL, Canada
• Revel in Newfoundland’s world-famous culture and hospitality
• Experience life in remote outports and fishing villages
• Visit North America’s only authenticated Norse site at L’Anse aux Meadows
• Enjoy a warm Mi’kmaw welcome in Miawpukek First Nation
• Hike the spectacular Tablelands at Gros Morne National Park
• Get a taste of Europe on the French island of Saint-Pierre
• Visit three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Red Bay, L’Anse aux Meadows, and Gros Morne National Park
• Savour local dishes and meet the fishers and growers who make it happen through
Adventure Canada’s signature Taste of Place culinary program
JUMP THE LINE and PRE-REGISTER
These sailings are not open to the public for sale until August 2021
but as a client of PTM Travelchoices you may pre-register for sailings.
Iceland Circumnavigation - July 4 to 13, 2023
A chance to explore all that Iceland has to offer, from the cosmopolitan capital of Reykjavik to dramatic landscapes and remote coastlines. Visit picturesque communities, nature reserves, museums and botanical gardens and explore the Icelandic culture. Take a zodiac cruise among the rock formations of Grimsey Island on the Arctic Circle with it's million seabirds including puffins, guillemots and gulls and enjoy spectacular whale watching on Skjálfandi Bay.
Iceland to Greenland: In the Wake of the Vikings - July13 to 25, 2023
with special guest acclaimed Canadian author MARGARET ATWOOD
The Norse originally set sail from Iceland in search of plentiful farmland, and their search was rewarded in the beautiful and fertile fjords of Greenland. Follow Erik the Red’s original route to explore this seldom-seen coastline, visiting important archaeological sites and modern Greenlandic communities along the way.
Small Ship Expeditions
bottom of page